Monday, August 6, 2007

Another Memorable Day

Today (6th August 2007) is another memorable day for me. Guess what? Not that this will change my life in any way whatsoever, but it makes me laugh and cry at the same time. The emotional clock zoomed backwards for a second!

I don't have the courage all right, but then this is again something that I will remember like those other events in my life. And yes, like in the earlier instances... I have a snapshot of the event.... however unlike the earlier ones, which are etched in my brain's memory, this time it is in more materialistic terms.... a console screen-shot of the event!

Ok, this may have been an abstract post for all of you, but then I had to put it down somewhere...

2 comments:

  1. The joy that we can get from the strangest places.. what would life be without these?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes... very true... Life is full of surprises.... Feels so strange when it meets you at some point in the circumference of this circle... in my case it was a little over 11 years!
    In fact now I am happy to know that things are as I had hoped they would be! (rather even better) May, god bless'er!

    ReplyDelete

तुम आओ तो सही...

This blog of mine, would be saying to me the same thing... एक वादा करो अब हमसे ना बिछड़ोगे कभी, नाज़ हम सारे उठा लेंगे, तुम आओ तो सही। An...