Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Travelling at speeds greater than light

Theoritically no mass can travel at speeds greater than the speed of light in vaccum. That is what the physics of today tell us. But just think of it for a moment, how boring it would be if this is true.

Man dreams of travelling to the great milky ways and galaxies thousands of light years away. If the above fact is true then man will never be able to make it there! In the history of mankind, no dream that it fosters remains long enough to remain a dream. I am sure Einstein's theories would be more 'generalised' in the times to come, so that inter-galactical transportation is just another matter of fact utility in future.

Why, do not thoughts travel greater than the speed of light? In my thought I could reach my destination even before I start my journey! I can also travel in time (at least in the past) in my thoughts. The problem is how to attach mass to it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

तुम आओ तो सही...

This blog of mine, would be saying to me the same thing... एक वादा करो अब हमसे ना बिछड़ोगे कभी, नाज़ हम सारे उठा लेंगे, तुम आओ तो सही। An...