Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Countdown timer to the Kaaboom day of my life

:D

From my very first days of programming the 8085 micro-processor and later on the 8051 microconrtollers, the x86 family and the Pentium micro-processors, I have a facination for the digital timers and counters. Well, decided to program this one in javascript. It is a down-counter, with a large number of bits in its register bank!!

The code is obfuscated, though you guyz using your grey cells may not require much of an effort to decode it. I hope. Grin, Grin!!!

2 comments:

  1. oh! by the way, the code adjusts for the UTC offsets based on your local system time... the base is set to IST, since that is what matters... he he ....

    ReplyDelete

तुम आओ तो सही...

This blog of mine, would be saying to me the same thing... एक वादा करो अब हमसे ना बिछड़ोगे कभी, नाज़ हम सारे उठा लेंगे, तुम आओ तो सही। An...