Friday, May 28, 2010

Those days and those nights

I am happy that my last post evoked mixed response (and some emotions) from either side of the roles in which my friends work in their respective jobs today. I was also reminiscing my initial days in the industry, the associated struggle and slogging overtime. Oh! how very 'a dedicated resource' I used to be.

I also remember this ghazal by JS and CS. I used to hum this ghazal during my walk from Janpath to South Avennue, 11'o clock at night, to catch Bus Nos, 620, 604 or 680 to Moti Bagh or Sect-8 R K Puram. That ticket cost me Rs. 2/= instead of Rs. 5/= if I took the bus from Janpath!




3 comments:

  1. why has the video embedding got disabled ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is up to the uploader of the video. You can click on the video to see it on youtube.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes we all remember our initial days of struggle .. it is not like that the struggle has ended .. just the form factor has changed ;-)

    ReplyDelete

तुम आओ तो सही...

This blog of mine, would be saying to me the same thing... एक वादा करो अब हमसे ना बिछड़ोगे कभी, नाज़ हम सारे उठा लेंगे, तुम आओ तो सही। An...