Sunday, April 22, 2007

Meeting Niranjan P.

Today was a day that I will remember always. I met Niranjan. Well, his full name is Pradeep Niranjan. This was the first time in my life, that I met a person with same name, in flesh.

Pradeep is based in Bangalore. It is not that we were strangers before today. We share a lot common interests, and met in Orkut, in a Jagjit Singh community. Of course, I should not forget, Rohit's contribution in knitting the web together. Pradeep is a music buff. He is also a very good poet. He is learning to play the violin too.

Pradeep, Rohit and I met at CP today afternoon, as Pradeep had come to Delhi to catch a connecting flight to Bangalore. After loitering about the area, we finally found shelter from the scorching heat of the summer inside a "Coffee Day" outlet. Well, it was jam-packed and we had no choice but to enter the smoking zone. It was too stuffy, and the smoke the guys and the gals made with their burning cigarettes was making the matters worse. At last we found a better place, and discussed to our heart's content our favorite topic, Rare collections of Jagjit Singh.

We then made some good purchases of music albums and old TV serial DVDs, from Palika Bazaar. It was six fifteen, when Pradeep boarded an auto-rickshaw for the airport. Rohit and me exchanged greetings and went our way.

All in all, today was a nice day in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

तुम आओ तो सही...

This blog of mine, would be saying to me the same thing... एक वादा करो अब हमसे ना बिछड़ोगे कभी, नाज़ हम सारे उठा लेंगे, तुम आओ तो सही। An...