Sunday, September 23, 2007

Phir Usi Bewafa Pe Marten Hain

The music of JS is like my lost love. How much ever I try to convince my mind, that his compositions these days are very much unlike in quality than the yesteryears, they impose on my mind even stronger, gripping me like a crab.

The latest is from his latest album 'Karuna' (Released by EMI, Marketed by Virgin Records (India) Pvt. Ltd). As I was listening to this album, he switched to a clip, that I used to recite in my childhood. Hearing the master recite this, tripped all my circuit breakers of nostalgia and opened the flood gates of the eyes. He does this so often.

Below is a down sampled version of the clip, hope this will not impinge on the master's copyrights.


No comments:

Post a Comment

तुम आओ तो सही...

This blog of mine, would be saying to me the same thing... एक वादा करो अब हमसे ना बिछड़ोगे कभी, नाज़ हम सारे उठा लेंगे, तुम आओ तो सही। An...