Sunday, November 11, 2007

A Nightmare

I always dream of this nightmare. It came yet again yesterday. Our house is somewhat close to the domestic and international airports and the Western Air Command (Around 6 km from the airport). Often the aircrafts fly past our houses at a low altitude, for the final landing.

From time to time I have this dream, that some aircraft has crashed into our colony and everything is burning all around. This basic form is sometimes modified to another form. In that version, I see an air combat in operation and one or two of them get hit and crash land. I literally see the combat in progress!

I have had these sort of dreams many times. It is infrequent though, maybe once in 6-7 months. I don't know what is the physiology behind all this, and neither do I ever want to ponder much about this. Just wish that this never comes true in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

तुम आओ तो सही...

This blog of mine, would be saying to me the same thing... एक वादा करो अब हमसे ना बिछड़ोगे कभी, नाज़ हम सारे उठा लेंगे, तुम आओ तो सही। An...