Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Blame

It is again that time of the year here. Sun disappears from the sky during the days and cold wind blows, pricking every skin. For me it is the time, when I am low-down, most disgusted with my life and my achievements of the year. Somehow I am always able to put the blame on the same thing.

Wonderfully said by 'Mahir Ratlami'

उनके आशिक़ की ज़िंदगी 'माहिर',
कितनी नाकामयाब होती है|


The 'matla' is interesting too....

जो नज़र कामयाब होती है,
आप अपना जवाब होती है|


2 comments:

  1. Perhaps its not achievements, their lack, or the reasons that are worth pondering over,

    Perhaps its the nazaria.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well after two years on the same day I made this post, there is a complete reversal of things. It is my anniversary date and now it is this time of the year that my wife and I look forward each year. Strange are the ways of life!

    ReplyDelete

तुम आओ तो सही...

This blog of mine, would be saying to me the same thing... एक वादा करो अब हमसे ना बिछड़ोगे कभी, नाज़ हम सारे उठा लेंगे, तुम आओ तो सही। An...