Sunday, June 29, 2008

A Small Change

As was expected the Reserve Bank fiddled with the rates, and forced the banks to up the lending rates for home, personal and car loans. I think I will wait for a couple of months, after which I will make my purchase, anyways.

The big question is whether to go in for a diesel, petrol or a dual one with LPG and petrol model of the stuff. Since LPG and the dual ones are really a pain to fill up in the city, I would prefer to choose between the diesel and petrol only versions.

Among other things, there would be a small change at my workplace. Let us see how it works out. It is better to do some work, rather than not having to do anything at all!

The IT return deadline is just a month away. Things have been simplified to some extent, and I am considering filing it through the online process this time. Hmm... seems interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

तुम आओ तो सही...

This blog of mine, would be saying to me the same thing... एक वादा करो अब हमसे ना बिछड़ोगे कभी, नाज़ हम सारे उठा लेंगे, तुम आओ तो सही। An...