Friday, October 12, 2012

Aahon mein hai asar magar

I did not weep or cry about an year ago, when JS passed away. No, I knew his music is so powerful that his physical absence would not have mattered to me much. One year has since passed, and there seems to be no such void.

Chitra Ji's gracious gift to the entire fan community of the master is an effort to applaud. I have the same excitement level, as I had during those days, when maestros' album would be released and I would wait for it to be available on stores. Even a small bit of information, a small clip, would excite me and think about how the ghazal or the nazm would turn out to be.

I am having the same feeling today. The tracks are wonderful!!!

More analysis later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

तुम आओ तो सही...

This blog of mine, would be saying to me the same thing... एक वादा करो अब हमसे ना बिछड़ोगे कभी, नाज़ हम सारे उठा लेंगे, तुम आओ तो सही। An...